THE EXCLUSIVE CANADIAN DISTRIBUTOR FOR MOTOROLA BODY-WORN CAMERAS AND BUSINESS/CONSUMER/COMMERCIAL TWO-WAY RADIOS
All NEW VT100 Body-Worn Camera
Capture. Secure. Protect.
- Deters aggression towards staff.
- Protects employees during customer interactions.
- Gives front-line workers the ability to provide information on customer interactions back to management.
- Unifies a site’s security and monitoring systems at a centralized location.
- Offers more contextual detail from a combined fixed and body-worn camera system.
- Records live streams as evidence, and securely shares them with third parties, including the police.
- Shows proof of actions were taken by employee.
- Offers auditing trails and tamper proof information for management to make decisions on incidents that may be brought to their attention.
- VT100 Cameras utilize VideoManager Software and RFID Assignment (exclusive to Motorola) to allocate devices and permissions to respective employees.
- 256 bit encryption at rest, in transit and in storage.
The VT100 delivers a customizable and fully integrated enterprise mobile video solution, 720p HD video. remote alarm activation, customer-friendly design and seamless integration with existing CCTV. The VT-100 offers a new perspective when it matters most.
Advanced Media, Device and User Management Software
Customizable User Interface
- Customize the user interface to suit the look and feel of your organization.
- Configure device buttons to fit your working environment and create custom roles to suit the roles carried out by your teams.
- Security and evidence integrity form the core of VideoManager. Granular, permission-based access ensures users can only access the parts of Video Manager that are relevant to their role.
- Automatic deletion policies reduce the amount of time needed to manage data protection policies including data retention periods.
Maintain Evidence Integrity
- VideoManager tracks every move made on the system audit log essential for maintaining evidence integrity.
- Download and review audit logs to monitor user behaviour, track systems anomalies and more.
- We know your organization is unique, that's why we built a VideoManager to suit everyone. Whether you need to support 100 cameras or 10,000 there's a VideoManager that fits.
- From public safety organizations to private companies, VideoManager has a vast audience, each with their own specific requirements. We developed licenced features to ensure you only enable and use the features your organization needs.
- Your body-worn camera deployment contains many moving parts and maintaining 100% visibility is vital to ensure everything is operating at its full potential. Management reports deliver useful information such as battery audits, device recording time, incident reports and more.
- Every organization has its own way of working. Incident names and categories vary depending on geography, language and sector. Custom fields in VideoManager ensure teams use the same language and terms for more efficient and accurate workflows.
Why Motorola Two-Way Radios
Reduce Operational Cost
Motorola two-way radios eliminate the cost of recurring monthly fees and per call charges of cellular push-to-talk technology.
Improved worker safety
Advancements in digital two-way radio technology have allowed for a much more robust set of options when confronting an emergency at the workplace.
Improved Customer Service
Better customer service in work environments drives customer satisfaction; which means repeat business.
Push-to-talk provides immediate communication with work crews, allowing supervisors to react to changing customer demands.
Carry accessories make it simple for workers to clip their radio onto a belt, and headsets allow users to talk without holding the two-way radio.
Two-way radios speed security action, and since many stores have policies on whether to pursue shoplifters, early detection provides more response time.
Customer Success Stories and Two-Way Radio Applications
Canadian Tire and DLR Two-way Radios
See how the Motorola DLR digital two-way radio's unique features took Canadian Tire to a new level of performance and operational excellence.
SL300: Portability & Simplicity Redefined
Whether you're working in the field or at a black-tie event, the Mototrbo SL300 is boldly designed to keep you efficiently connected. Measuring under an inch thick, the Mototrbo SL300 is ultra-portable with a stubby antenna, curved edges and rugged frame.
Motorola RM Series Two-Way Radios
With crisp, clear audio throughout the workplace and exceptional durability, the RMU2043 won’t quit in high noise, harsh conditions and high use.
TALKABOUT T800 Walkie-Talkies
Go further with T800 walkie-talkies; just download the TALKABOUT App, connect your smartphone via Bluetooth and you now have the ability to locate a friend’s campsite, share your current location and send messages.
Lenbrook connects with your organization, we understand your specific vertical and your needs for communication.
Lenbrook collaborates with your organization. We help to identify your challenges within your current operations.
Lenbrook consults your organization. Our educated staff will advise on a solution based on your current needs.
Financial Impact of Using Two-Way Radios
When 125 workers @ $24/hr.
Save just 5 minutes every hour
4 WEEK ROI
When 50 workers @ $18/hr.
save just 5 minutes every hour
5 WEEK ROI
When 25 workers @ $15/hr.
Save just 5 minutes every hour
6 WEEK ROI
DIGITAL LICENCE-FREE SOLUTION
Did you know it’s unlawful to operate most radios in Canada without an ISED (Innovation, Science, and Economic Development Canada) licence? We have licence-free solutions approved by ISED.
NEW Product-DTR RADIO
Digital on-site Licence Free communication has never been easier or more reliable. Motorola Solutions new DTR Series of two-way radios provide wide-area coverage, vivid colour display, crisp audio performance and single-button operations, ensuring your team can communicate quickly and effectively.
CAT® RUGGED PHONES
Cat phones can be dropped from great heights with no damage. They will continue working even in dusty and sandy environments. They are waterproofed to withstand high pressure and survive at several meters underwater for long periods of time. Within the Cat Phones family, we have considered every eventuality for a broad range of tough professional and extreme lifestyle needs and tailored a dynamic range of handsets accordingly. Our products are strong and practical. We can’t be dealing with fancy, over-designed phones that smash if you drop them; instead, we make innovative, tough devices that won’t let you down in tough situations. They’ve been tested to the max. Use them and abuse them – they can take it!
Whether you’re concerned about COVID-19 or just common flu and cold germs, regularly disinfecting your smartphone will help lower your overall risk of getting ill.