- Used in conjunction with DockController and 14-Port Dock (required)
- Provides fast and efficient assignment of cameras to users
- Works with most existing RFID Cards
- RFID cards or stickers are also available
How the RFID Reader Works
- Request a VT-100
- User simply swipes their personal RFID card across the RFID reader to initiate a request for a VT-100.
- Identify the VT-100
- VideoManager automatically assigns a VT-100 to the user and the assigned camera illuminates a solid red LED to identify itself.
- Track the User
- VideoManager tracks which user is using which VT-100. Each VT-100 is associated with a user until its return.
- Return the VT-100
- The user docks their VT-100. Video footage is uploaded and tagged with the user’s ID. The camera is de-allocated and its battery is charged.