The Motorola CP200d two-way radio is a lightweight and rugged device with the ability to operate concurrently in digital and analog modes. The CP200d sets the standard for intuitive design and impressive functionality. Fully compatible with the MOTOTRBO family of radios, the CP200d has superior audio quality, outstanding coverage, and long battery life. This affordable portable is backed by a two-year warranty, making the Motorola CP200d an ideal choice across numerous industries.
- (1) – CP200d Analog Radio (Digital Upgrade Available) or Digital Dual Mode Radio
- (1) – Li-Ion 2250 mAh Battery
- (1) – Antenna – VHF Heliflex or UHF Whip
- (1) – 90 Minute Rapid Rate Charger
- (1) – 3 Inch Belt Clip
- (1) – Owner Manual
- (1) – 2 Year Warranty
Motorola CP200d Features
- Dual Mode Analog/Digital: enjoy all the benefit of digital while retaining the ability to communicate with existing fleet.
- Transmit Interrupt: allows a supervisor to deliver critical communication without delay.
- Dual Capacity Direct Mode: Double the capacity of your 12.5 kHz channel—without the need for a repeater with the 2-slot TDMA DMR standard.
- IP54 Rated: Dustproof and water resistant for industrial use.
- Compatible with Radio Management Suite: Save time and prevent errors with this programming tool.