File # 600
This position is responsible for assisting in all aspects and functions of the Distribution Center. With a variety of duties, this position requires a dedicated individual who is organized, multi-task oriented, works well under deadline pressures and has the ability to work with minimal supervision.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Picking and packing of customer orders
- Small shipping, large shipping, unloading containers and loading/unloading trucks
- Distribution systems – Receiving, preparing & printing documents/reports and Invoicing as required
- Assist with physical inventories, product replenishment, material management
- Using courier systems, freight carriers appointment booking software
- Fork Truck and pallet truck operation
- Other duties as assigned
- Flex hours may be required to meet business demands
- Good understanding of MS office including Word, Excel, Calendar
- Fork lift certification and warehouse fulfillment experience would be an asset
- Ability to work with minimal supervision
- Must be able to lift up to 50lbs
- Ability to work under pressure
- Detail-oriented, accurate
- Good verbal communicator to team members, coworkers, customers, suppliers
- Must have good organizational skills
- Flexible, adaptable, team spirit
This job description is subject to change at the discretion of Management.
How to Apply:
Qualified candidates can submit current resumes, quoting file # 600, directly to email@example.com
Please provide a valid email address for communication purposes. Selected applicants may receive written correspondence with respect to this job posting, directly to the provided email address.
In accordance with the Ontario Human Rights Code, the Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act, 2005 and Lenbrook’s Accommodation Policy, accommodation will be provided in all parts of the hiring process. Please make any such needs known in advance.
Thank you to all applicants. We will contact only those selected for an interview.