File # 599
This exciting, fast paced position will be responsible for working on most aspects of general Operations/Facility and Administration. The successful candidate must be proactive, responsible, self-motivated and an organized team player with strong multi-tasking skills.
- Administrative assistance
- Maintaining and updating contracts, operations agreements and asset leases
- Overseeing renovations, workstation moves, leasehold improvements
- Cost management studies, contract quotations, Operational/admin invoice processing
- Capital Asset and Leasehold Inventory Management
- Supply ordering and maintaining appropriate hospitality inventory
- Freight quotes as required, freight invoice processing and customs paperwork support
- Corporate filing storage coordination (internal and external)
- HVAC and electrical systems, security systems
- Corporate maintenance and Recycling processes
- Relief switchboard/reception services
- Telecom systems management, cell phone maintenance and contracts
- Catering, meeting set ups
- Other relevant duties as assigned
- Minimum 4-5 years of experience in a similar Operations support role
- Excellent verbal/written communication skills
- Experience in negotiating and project administration
- Flexible, adaptable, multi-task oriented, proactive
- Strong organizational skills
- Good interpersonal, customer service and problem solving skills
- Excellent Microsoft Office Skills
- Enjoys a fast paced environment with multiple priorities and deadlines
This job description is subject to change at the discretion of Management.
How to Apply:
Qualified candidates can submit current resumes, quoting file # 599, directly to email@example.com
Please provide a valid email address for communication purposes. Selected applicants may receive written correspondence with respect to this job posting, directly to the provided email address.
In accordance with the Ontario Human Rights Code, the Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act, 2005 and Lenbrook’s Accommodation Policy, accommodation will be provided in all parts of the hiring process. Please make any such needs known in advance.
Thank you to all applicants. We will contact only those selected for an interview.