Vertex Standard EVX-S24 first ever Yellow Radio
1. Use it for any LONE-WORKERS ON THE NIGHTSHIFT(e.g. security guards) because it’s easy to
spot in the dark, especially if it falls on the ground.
2. Use it as the “SUPERVISOR’S RADIO” since it maybe programmed with supervisory control features
like Transmit Interrupt, Radio Inhibit and Remote Monitor.
Click Here For EVX-S24
3. Use it as the “EMERGENCY RADIO” in a school campus environment since the only yellow EVX-S24 radios might be programmed by the EMS department for interoperability with the local public safety responders.
4. Use it is as the “OUTDOOR / RUGGED RADIO” in a hospitality environment where you have clear distinction between indoor workers, such as front desk and housekeeping (using black, discreet radios) vs. more outdoor-centric workers that
may be exposed to weather, such as security,maintenance and pool lifeguards.
5. Use it as the “SCHOOL-BUS-YELLOW” radio for all the workers around the parking lot who receive students in the morning and send students home in the afternoon.
6.Use it as the “CONSTRUCTION-YELLOW RADIO”at the job site because it’s similar to the many black-and-yellow tools your crew already uses.
7. Use it as a “STATUS SYMBOL” – an obvious differentiator of rank amongst the workers on the team.He or she who holds the yellow EVX-S24 radio is clearly recognized as superior to the rest of the workers and even to the customers of those end-users.
8. Use it as the “EMERGENCY PAGER THAT TALKS”. The yellow EVX-S24 can be assigned to the highest-ranking volunteers who will take command.
9. Use it for workers who place the EVX-S24 on the LAPEL AREA of their uniform. The yellow colored radio offers a highly visible way to quickly identify those key users.
10. The ONLY YELLOW RADIO in its tier of pricing and capabilities, so POSITION IT EARLY & OFTEN so you can “out-spec”
the competition. Once your customer is convinced they need a yellow radio, the EVX-S24 will be the best(and only) game in town!